Today through Thursday (October 4) you can get a great deal on Ebooks and help a family deal with an unexpected loss. Jenny, a young homeschooling mom of five kids ages 9 months through 11 years old, recently lost her husband to a sudden brain infection. I can’t imagine the emotional and financial stress that she’s going to be under moving forward as a single mom. My friend Mandi has organized a simple way for all of us to help.
Right now you can get an ebook bundle valued at $50 for just $5, with 100% of the proceeds of the sale going straight to Jenny’s family. Take a look at what’s in the ebook bundle: (Click the links to preview the books. Then come back here to purchase and have the money go to Jenny’s family.)
- Easy Homemade by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- One Bite at a Time by Tsh @ Simple Mom
- 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie @ Steady Mom
- 50 Books to Enjoy with Kids by Veronica and Jessica
- Fill ‘Em Up by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers
- Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
- Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- Plus the complete sent of Life Your Way Printables
This is a great value for you, and each $5 purchase will add up quickly to help Jenny’s family. Click here to buy the ebook bundle.
If you want to make a donation directly to the family, you can do that here.
If you want to read more of Jenny’s story, you can read Mandi’s post here.
If you want to help but you’re not able to make a purchase or donation (or if you just want to help get the word out), you can share this offer with your friends:
Even if you’re unable to purchase the collection or make a donation at a time, you can help Jenny and her kids by sharing this offer with your friends: