SavingStar is offering $5 back when you buy $20 worth of Kingsford charcoal and/or KC Masterpiece sauces or marinades… no rebate form required! To make it even better, you don’t have to buy the $20-worth in the same transaction. You have from now until 8/2/12. You don’t even have to buy the products at the same store!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign in to your SavingStar account (or sign up for a free account).
- If you’re signing up for the first time, you’ll need to link up your shopping cards for whatever stores are participating in your area.
- Find the Kingsford/KC Masterpiece picture (looks just like the image above) and click the I Want This! button.
- Between now and 8/2/12 buy $20 worth of Kingsford charcoal and/or KC Masterpiece marinades and sauces.
- You’ll be able to choose a payout option of a bank deposit, a PayPal payment, or an Amazon gift card.
You only need to reach $5 in cash-back rewards from SavingStar in order to request your cash-out. So you’ll be able to get your $5 even if you only do the Stonyfield rebate. And you’ll be able to track your progress to $15 on the SavingStar website.
I just did this with a Snyder’s pretzel rebate last month, and I got my $5 Amazon card within hours of requesting it!