My schedule is a little bit crazy this week, so I’ll be using some leftovers, items from the freezer, and my crock pot. Here’s my plan:
- Monday – Leftover chicken fetuccini alfredo (recipe HERE) with a salad
- Tuesday – Potato soup from the freezer
- Wednesday – Crock Pot BBQ Chicken — I’m seriously going to put frozen chicken in the crock pot, add BBQ sauce, and let it cook. We may end up having to shred it and put it on sandwiches, but that’s fine. This is more experiment than a recipe. We’ll add yams cooked in the microwave with this.
- Thursday – Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Friday – Homemade pizza (recipe HERE)
- Saturday – Grilled chicken (if we get the grill cleaned off!), pasta salad, and grilled peppers & mushrooms
- Sunday – Teriyaki pork roast (recipe HERE), steamed red skin potatoes with parsley, green beans ***** This pork roast recipe is one of those never-fail recipes. It’s great for company or an everyday meal, and it’s been delicious every time I’ve made it!
For more great menu planning ideas, be sure to stop by I’m an Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday.