Our 2011 Christmas Want-To-Do-List includes reading Christmas books. Because we’re homeschooling, we can easily fit reading into our daily curriculum. But I also want to try to read a Christmas book at bedtime at least a couple of times each week. Emma loves to read, so this one will thrill her!
I wanted to share some of our favorite Christmas books with you.
- Christmas in the Big Woods (My First Little House Books)
- Nate the Great and the Crunchy Christmas
- God Gave Us Christmas
- Mr. Putter & Tabby Bake the Cake
- The King’s Christmas List
- Olivia Helps with Christmas
I have a few other books that I’ll be ordering either from Amazon in November or from the library in early December. Here’s what I’m looking at adding to our reading collection this year:
- The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (a favorite with my former students!)
- The Polar Express
- Christmas Stories: A Little House Chapter Book
Then add the books to your cart. When you check out you should see the lowest priced eligible book deducted from your total.
So what will you be reading with the kids this Christmas? Any suggestions for me to add to my list?