Emma is an avid reader. She devours every book she sees. So I’m REALLY excited when I can hand her books that help build her faith.
Hermie is a common caterpillar who does an extraordinary job of teaching kids lessons about God’s love, forgiveness, pride, and other important topics. And it’s done in a way that kids can understand.
I have a Hermie Extravaganza gift pack for one Saving & Giving reader. The pack includes three Hermie books. (Click each title for a preview of each story.)
- Thank You, God, For Blessing Me (board book)
- Thank You, God, For Loving Me (board book)
- Hermie, A Common Caterpillar (Level 2 Reader)
To Enter: If you are reading via email or in a reader, please click on this article’s title and come to the site to enter.
- Leave a comment telling us which Hermie book your little one (or a little one you know) would like most.
For up to (3) bonus entries: (Leave a separate comment for each method of entry.)
- Subscribe to Saving & Giving via RSS or Email. If you’re already a subscriber (thank you!) simply leave a comment.
- Like Saving & Giving on Facebook. If you’re already a follower (thank you!) simply leave a comment.
- Tweet this: Enter to win 3 Hermie books from @SavingAndGiving. http://bit.ly/nDuB3g Then come back and let me know that you tweeted it.
Entries will remain open until Wednesday, September 21 at 9 p.m. EST. One winner will be randomly chosen.
Disclosure: I received 3 Hermie books for review so that I could offer my honest opinions in this post.