While it may not be the most glamorous thing to discuss, you know you need to keep one around the house. Hidden? Well, yes. But it’s a must-have. The Plunger. No one likes to need one, but Rubbermaid has come out with a new one that just might make you a little happier.
The new Rubbermaid Clean & Dry Plunger helps keep your home cleaner and more sanitary. It’s protected with NeverWet coating, which forms a protective shield around it that water cannot penetrate. It works kind of like car wax. The water beads up and rolls right off. That means no icky drips on the floor after you use it. 😉
You can find the Clean & Dry plunger at Meijer, Home Depot, Menards, Target, Walmart, and at Rubbermaid.com. It’s priced around $12.99. Not too shabby.
One Saving & Giving reader will win a Rubbermaid Clean & Dry Plunger.
To Enter: Leave a comment on this post.
For up to (6) bonus entries: (Leave a separate comment for each method of entry.)
- Follow Saving & Giving on Twitter. Leave a comment saying that you followed. If you’re already a follower (thank you!) simply leave a comment saying that you are.
- Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter. Leave a comment saying that you followed.
- Subscribe to Saving & Giving via RSS or Email. Leave a comment saying that you subscribed. If you’re already a subscriber (thank you!) simply leave a comment saying that you are.
- Like Saving & Giving on Facebook. Come back and leave a comment that you did this. If you’re already a follower (thank you!) simply leave a comment saying that you are.
- Like Rubbermaid on Facebook. Come back and leave a comment that you did this.
- Check out the Adventures in Organizing blog and come back and share one tip or story you liked.
Entries will remain open until Saturday, June 16, 2012 at 9 p.m. EST. One winner will be randomly chosen. Winner must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada. The winner will be emailed and will have 72 hours to respond to claim the prize.
Disclaimer: I received a Rubbermaid Clean & Dry Plunger in exchange for running this giveaway. All opinions are my own.