I’m almost jealous of kids who pack a lunch for school these days. While we may have looked cool sporting our Strawberry Shortcake lunchboxes (with Thermos!), there are so many fun lunch containers now. Rubbermaid has a new product, the LunchBlox Sandwich Kit. It’s a set of modular containers that snap together to save space in your lunchbox. It even comes with a Blue Ice pack that snaps onto the containers to keep everything chilly until lunchtime. Plus since it’s a Rubbermaid container and not a plastic bag, there’s less chance of running into Squashed Sandwich Syndrome by lunchtime!
And I’m thinking that this isn’t just for the kiddos. Grownups who don’t want their salad ingredients to get soggy before lunch can pack the cheese and croutons separate from the lettuce and tomatoes.
And the LunchBlox containers fit nicely into a lunchbox. Super organized lunches! The LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is currently available at Rubbermaid.com, Target, Kroger, Kmart, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie, HEB, other grocery stores, and select Walmart stores.
One Saving & Giving reader will win a LunchBlox Sandwich Kit – just in time for back-to-school.
To Enter: Leave a comment on this post.
For up to (6) bonus entries: (Leave a separate comment for each method of entry.)
- Follow Saving & Giving on Twitter. Leave a comment saying that you followed. If you’re already a follower (thank you!) simply leave a comment saying that you are.
- Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter. Leave a comment saying that you followed.
- Subscribe to Saving & Giving via RSS or Email. Leave a comment saying that you subscribed. If you’re already a subscriber (thank you!) simply leave a comment saying that you are.
- Like Saving & Giving on Facebook. Come back and leave a comment that you did this. If you’re already a follower (thank you!) simply leave a comment saying that you are.
- Like Rubbermaid on Facebook. Come back and leave a comment that you did this.
- Check out the Adventures in Organizing blog and come back and share one tip or story you liked.
Entries will remain open until Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 9 p.m. EST. One winner will be randomly chosen. Winner must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada. The winner will be emailed and will have 72 hours to respond to claim the prize.
Disclaimer: I received a Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit in exchange for running this giveaway. All opinions are my own.