I’m guessing that my family isn’t the only one that worked hard to get back into a routine when school started. It’s like a fresh start, and I’m trying to make the most of it. Van’s and Plackers have teamed up to help you with the new start that comes with the new school year.
If forming healthy habits is high on your list, I have the perfect giveaway for you! See if any of these are goals that you have:
- Make breakfast a priority. Sure, we’d all like to cook a huge, hearty breakfast every day. But let’s face it… Mornings happen. When they do, one solution is to keep Van’s Natural Foods 8 Whole Grains Waffles on-hand. That way, the kids can still have a hot, nourishing breakfast that’s high in protein and whole grains.
- Have happier trips to the dentist. If teeth are getting neglected in the morning rush, this is hard to achieve. Making sure the kiddos have time to brush is essential. Adding Plackers Kids flossers to the mix (with fun animal shapes and berry flavors!), you have a better chance at cleaner teeth.
- Go to bed earlier. Who? Me? Yes!! Sleeping well (and long enough) contributes to better concentration and mood. I’ve found that unplugging 30 minutes before bedtime helps me wind down better.
- Exercise. This one’s high on our list. We’ve found that when we move during the day, we sleep better and feel better overall. Instead of watching TV, we break out the Wii and exercise and entertain at the same time. Plus this is my favorite time of year for being outside. I love the cooler weather!
One Saving & Giving reader is going to win a prize pack to help achieve some of these goals. The prize pack includes:
- A coupon for a free box of Van’s Whole Grain English Muffins
- A coupon for $1 off 1 box of Van’s Whole Grain English Muffins
- A coupon for a free box of Van’s Waffles
- A coupon for $1 off 1 box of Van’s Waffles
- A Plackers sample pack including flossers for adults & kids
To Enter: If you are reading via email or in a reader, please click on this article’s title and come to the site to enter.
- Leave a comment on this post telling us a healthy habit you’re trying to form.
For up to (3) bonus entries:
I’ve noticed lots of people leaving one comment with 4 different ways to enter on it. Each individual comment = ONE entry. Leave a separate comment for each method of entry. So if you’re doing all 4, leave 4 comments. That’s the only way to be entered 4 times… and you know you want to enter 4 times!
- Follow Saving & Giving on Twitter. Leave a comment saying that you followed. If you’re already a follower (thank you!) simply leave a comment saying that you are.
- Subscribe to Saving & Giving via RSS or Email. Leave a comment saying that you subscribed. If you’re already a subscriber (thank you!) simply leave a comment saying that you are.
- Like Saving & Giving on Facebook. Come back and leave a comment that you did this. If you’re already a follower (thank you!) simply leave a comment saying that you are.
Entries will remain open until Tuesday, September 18 2012 at 9 p.m. EST. One winner will be randomly chosen. Winner must be a US resident age 18 or older.
Disclosure: I received a prize pack in exchange for offering this giveaway. All opinions – including the fact that I need to go to bed earlier – are honest & my own.