I did a decent amount shopping this week. Here’s a quick recap of my trips.
I did the Crayola catalina deal at Kroger, and ended up with almost-free bath tissue and blueberries. I love using catalinas to get things we need! I also have some crayons to donate to worthy causes.
I also did my shopping for the Two-Week Cooking Project. (If you’re new to this idea, it’s like once-a-month-cooking but on a slightly smaller – and less intimidating – scale. It’s not too late to join us! You can catch up on all the posts over HERE.) I ended up spending just over $90 at Kroger for two weeks’ worth of meals and some other great sale items.
My other Kroger stop was last Sunday. I got free Crest toothpaste and $10 worth of catalinas.
I only went to CVS once this week, and I only bought one item. The good news is that I gained $1.99 in ECBs with $0 spending out-of-pocket. I guess that makes it a good CVS week, right?
Here is your chance to share the best deals you personally found this week! You can include drugstore, grocery store, or online finds. Pictures are helpful but not necessary. The same goes for coupons. If you can add information on which coupons you used, that will help your fellow bargain-hunters. But it’s not necessary.
To be part of Sharing Savings, please do the following.
- Create a blog post about your savings. If you’re not a blogger, then leave your savings information in the comments section of this post. I want to hear from everyone!
- Leave a direct link to your savings post(s). Do not leave a link to your blog’s home page. Those will be deleted. If you have questions about how to create a direct link to your post, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note the store(s) you visited in your post. This will help others replicate your great deals!
- Remember…. Your post should be about specific deals that YOU got this week, not store deal listings.
- A link back to this post would be appreciated.
If you’re an email subscriber and reading this via email, you may need to click HERE to see all of the links.