I only went to CVS this week… and that was last Saturday! It’s been a crazy week, but I guess we’ve saved money by just not going shopping. I spent all of $.98 plus tax out-of-pocket. That’s one way to save!
Here is your chance to share the best deals you personally found this week! You can include drugstore, grocery store, or online finds. Pictures are helpful but not necessary. The same goes for coupons. If you can add information on which coupons you used, that will help your fellow bargain-hunters. But it’s not necessary.
To be part of Sharing Savings, please do the following.
- Create a blog post about your savings. If you’re not a blogger, then leave your savings information in the comments section of this post. I want to hear from everyone!
- Leave a direct link to your savings post(s). Do not leave a link to your blog’s home page. Those will be deleted. If you have questions about how to create a direct link to your post, please email me at email@example.com.
- Please note the store(s) you visited in your post. This will help others replicate your great deals!
- Remember…. Your post should be about specific deals that YOU got this week, not store deal listings.
- A link back to this post would be appreciated.
If you’re an email subscriber and reading this via email, you may need to click HERE to see all of the links.