Well… Today is my birthday.
We celebrated Jason’s birthday on Monday and are sharing a birthday cake today. Yum! It’s fun to have birthdays two days apart. (We really are two days apart… same year and everything!)
Today I realized that we’re getting older. Birthdays no longer come with the fanfare and balloons that they did when were younger. In fact, here’s a run-down of my day today:
- Sleeping in until 9:00 (Now that’s a gift!!)
- Breakfast, relaxing, and doing a few to-do list items until 12:00
- Lunch at Panera with Jason & Emma
- A mystery shopping job (a little gift for myself!)
- Grocery shopping at Kroger
- FREE sparkling limeade at Taco Bell
- Baking a cake and blogging
I’m not sure what the rest of the evening will hold yet, but that’s it so far.
In honor of birthday week at our house, let’s play a little game. Let’s see if you can guess how old I am today. (There’s actually a recent entry on this site that will help you figure out the answer to that question, but you’ll have to do a little detective work!)
The prize will be a FREE six-month subscription to All You Magazine. It’s a little birthday gift from me to you. One winner will be chosen from everyone who guesses correctly. One guess per person please. You have until 9 p.m. on Friday, June 11 to guess. All guesses will be entered into the form below and hidden from everyone else. Good luck!