The set included four different types of Easy Find Lids containers.
The regular Easy Find Lids are traditional Rubbermaid containers with lids that snap onto the base of each container. They stack nicely, allowing you to take up less storage space, and the lids fit multiple container sizes. That means less lid-hunting around here! These did well going through the dishwasher, fridge, and microwave.
The Lock-Its are definitely my favorite type of container in this line. They are similar to the Easy Find Lids, because the lids do snap to the bottom of each container. However, these lids have four locking tabs, one on each side. When you lock down the tabs, you secure the lid’s seal. This makes them perfect for packing lunches! I took blueberries to work without fear of a spill. These hold tight!
The Premier containers were my biggest challenge. As I was trying these products, my goal was to use them hard! I put them in the dishwasher (top and bottom racks), stored spaghetti sauce in them, and took them in my lunch. I wanted to see what kind of abuse they could take. I tried really hard to stain the Premier pieces, and I was not successful.
The Premier line is made of easy-to-clean, shatterproof plastic that is specially designed to resist stains and odors. The lids snap to the bases of the Premier containers too, making them easy to stack.
The Produce Saver line also uses Easy Find Lids to make stacking and storing easier. These containers are designed to keep fruits and veggies fresh and crisp up to 33% longer. These got the least amount of use at my house because we eat our produce so quickly. But my goal is to try these with tomatoes this week. These are so neat, because they have a plastic insert called a Crisp Tray. You place it in the bottom of the container and then add your produce. There’s even a blog entry dedicated to the Produce Savers HERE.
Rubbermaid also has a wonderful blog site available, Adventures in Organization. Most company blogs are kind of dry and boring… not so with this one!
Now it’s your turn!
Would you like to win a 20-piece Easy Find Lids set? There are five ways to enter:
- Visit the Adventures in Organization blog site. Come back here and leave a comment on this post about something you found on the Rubbermaid site. Be sure to leave your email address or link to your Blogger profile (if it’s public) so that I can contact you if you win.
- Become a follower of this blog. You can follow by adding this site to your Google Reading list, or you can click the Follow button on the right side of this page. Once you sign up, leave a comment alerting me that you are following. Already a follower? Just leave me a comment letting me know.
- Subscribe to this blog’s daily email update. This gets you a single daily update email at the end of each day. If there are any posts at all, you get one email with all of them. If there aren’t any posts, then you don’t get an email. I promise to never give your email address to ANYONE else, and I don’t email my list anything but the daily updates. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know. If you sign up to subscribe, leave a comment letting me know.
- Post this giveaway on your blog. If you do a post, leave a link directly to the post in the comments section here.
- Place my button on your blog site. The code is directly below the button on the left side of this page. If you do this, leave a comment letting me know. Include your blog site address so that I can check it out! If you already have my button on your blog, leave me a link. I’ll stop by to say hello.
If you’re entering more than once, please leave separate comments letting me know what you did. If you do four different things to enter but only leave one comment, you only end up with one entry. Instead, leave a comment for each method of entry that you use. The winner will be chosen randomly on Sunday, August 23 at 9:00 p.m. EST. Good luck!